Monday, August 25, 2008

Pink Sketches #2 and Winners for my RAK#1

Really much apologies for the delayed updates. My little pumpkin kept me busy over the weekend as he came down with a nasty viral infection - HFMD (Hand Foot Mouth Disease). It's gotten worst now as the ulcers in his mouth had just sprouted out all over of the insides of his mouth and throat! Makes eating and even drinking fluids so difficult and it gets really worrying, coz with the lack of fluids, we're overtly concerned with his hydration as that's really important for him right now.
Anyway, to share what I did for Pink Sketches - Sketch #2 before the episode.
{Soh & Soul Sisterz)

I tried out Aida's texturing technique in my own interpretation in this LO (as shared from Aida's Buzz and Bloom feature). Of course I didn't do it as nicely as hers, LOL! I'm still experimenting as I'm really intriqued with what she did. I think I spread out my white acrylic paint over the laced CS too thickly. But am still happy with the overall effect.
Supply List: Papers - K.I Memories Laced Cardstock, SEI Poppy PP, Alphas - American Crafts Thickers, Others - Making Memories Acrylic Paint in Spotlight, Stickles in Platinum (on thickers).
Journalling: SOH sisters, that's what we are, more than just being cousins. Our parents taught & instil in us that to love each and look out for each other. At least, that's my role as the eldest cousin. Love my cousins, wouldn't trade them for any other.
My other LO:
{Monkeying Around}



Supply List (from Scarlet Lime's July Kit): Papers - Paper Salon PP, Luxe Flip Flop PP, Alphas - Autumn Leaves Freestyle Alphabet Clear Stamps using Staz On Ink in Cotton White for title. Monkey Face drawn on clear transparency using Zig Opague Markers.
Journalling: 31 July 2008. While waiting for Nana's arrival at the airport, you found ways to entertain yourself. Monkeying around on the bars of the taxi stand! You had so much fun and endless energy! Love, Mom
***********************************************
Winners chosen for my RAK #1 (on my posting of my LOs for Sketch #1) are:
1) redoaklines - Sarah
2) verysherry - Sherry
Congrats gals!! Each of you will get a RAK of 6 stamped journalling 'Remember' tags and some yummy buttons! Kindly email me your mailing address at soh.sophia@gmail.com ok? I'll have them send out to you ASAP!
Have a great time everyone!
Don't forget to play with us for Sketch #2 on Pink Sketches!

4 comments:

Britta Swiderski said...

Congratulations, Sarah and Sherry! I love your layouts for this week, especially the first one! I'm going to have to try layering so many flowers like that. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

i'm so excited for this RAK. i'll have to use the cool stuff on a pink sketches layout! :)

Thanks again, sophia!

Kelli said...

Love the layouts Sophia. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

verysherry said...

Thanks Sophia! Can't wait to get them! =)