Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Family Self-Portrait

What do you do when you go on vacations and there's no one else you could ask to help take photographs for a few family photos?



Well, Look for a Big Mirror!!!


That's what Dave, Daren and myself did at Baiyoke Sky Hotel's 77th floor where they had full length mirrors around. And we did our "Channing" thing. The photos turned out cute so I just had to scrap them with my Making Memories Passport paper pack (found in my SL's June Kit!)
Some snapshots of the LO to share:



I stuck down the Travel Log Sticker unto the transparency thingy that came in the package that held the sticker embellishment packs together. Used that as a clear backing so that I could "pop-up" the sticker tag.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

End Result:

I enjoyed doing this LO. I love the postcard PP by Making Memories! I did some tearing and inking of the PP to "bring out" the postcards further.

Have a great week ahead!!

2 comments:

Sasha Farina said...

love those family portraits!! I totally do the same thing! and dear girl.. i just wanna know your favorite color lah! LOL.. not top ten papers. top ten colors :D I have not been going to LSS-es too :D too much stuffs to use first.

cabbie lopez said...

beautiful layout!!