Saturday, January 31, 2009

Relaunch of The Story Matters...

Next Wednesday!


However...


There's an exciting new RAK to be given away from Making Memories exciting new line, Flower Patch, by Penny (Blog Founder)!!!


This is to show an appreciation to you fellow scrappers on how thankful we are of your support!


To win this


Kindly leave a comment under the latest posting over at




and you could stand a chance to be randomly picked for the RAK!


How awesome is that?


I wish I could be the winners!!!!


So what are you waiting for?


Help spread the word around yah and show us some love.


------------------------------------------------------


Yikes!


I know I've got a RAK to giveaway too from my last posting on sharing with me your scrapping goals for 2009.


I will be picking a winner shortly as well as post the picture of the yummy LUXE paper RAK I'm giving away too.


(By yummy, it meant that I wanted to keep it for myself but decided to bless a fellow reader/scrapper who would use it more and better than I do)


Stay tight with me yah?


Chinese New Year (CNY) visitations are keeping me busy the past week and I barely had time to blog much and scrap.


Catch up soon!
Love,
Sophia
XOXOXO


1 comment:

Renoa said...

Good afternoon sophia!
Here giving you some love~ am i included in your RAK giveaway hehe.. love your latest LO and Happy Lunar New Year to u and family, sorry for the late reply.

Oh i just knew you had that operation. You're so brave! Post that 'crown' photo soon, me wanna see! heheh..