Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Layouts to share


Sweet Dave helped me take some quick shots of my layouts this morning.

So much so that I'm able to share them here tonight.

Here are my double-paged layouts on my Perth Trip as a 'follow-up' to my earlier layout on Churchman Brook Dam. =)
{Margaret River Chocolate Co.}




{Raeburn Orchards}




Some details on the layout



Love that butterfly (and the PP and materials) from my Scarlet Lime Oct 2008 kit!

And here's one layout of Daren when he was 16 months old!!!
(He's 3 years old now, found some unscrapped photos of him when he was younger in my D-drive, hehehehhe.)
Using my LabelTulip Oct 2008 kit:



I'm just happy with what I'm "producing" so far =)
Thanks for taking time to look at my humble layouts and I hope you enjoyed them!

7 comments:

*Paint & Ink Chick* said...

Hey girl, how are ya! I'm feeling so much better! And I'm ready to create lol luv'n your 2 pagers:)

Lisa said...

Lovin' all the pages. Especially love the last one...such a cutie in the pics!!! :)

Jana said...

Great layouts, Sophia!! I am loving that orchard one with the beautiful butterfly!

momma2omar said...

You are definitely ROCKIN' those kits !!

alin said...

Oh Wow! Lovely creations.. I'm very impressed & u really inspired me. Mind if i link u to my blog?


Alin

Jennifer Yates said...

Hey Sophia! I am lovin' your LO's!!! Gorgeous! Legoland is definitely worth the trip if you can go sometime!!! Have a great weekend my friend!;)

Edleen said...

Fabulous layouts Sophia!!!

you're on the roll!
see you later ;)