Monday, March 9, 2009

Pink Sketches #23

Pink Sketches is back with Sketch #23 along together with the new design team members on board and with their layouts!!!


Here is the sketch:


Here is my 2-pager layout on the sketch:



Decription: I saw the unlimited possibilities with this sketch once again and went on a 2-pager spree with this multi-photo sketch - perfect to scrap my last Christmas Holiday in Perth. The photos were taken in a surburb in Western Australia called Roleystone. My uncle took us to a dam with a breathtaking view! Daren had a field-day with those binoculars too!


Supplies: Bazzil Cardstock, Kaiser Craft pattern papers, 7 Gypsies Gaffer Tape, Prima Marketing Decorator Tape, SEI Buttons and Twiddleybitz Chipboard Flowers/Swirls/Butterfly


Thanks for looking at my work!
I do hope you'll join us for this week's sketch!!

5 comments:

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Hi dear!I happened to found Pink Sketches blog and saw this lo. At first sight, I was amazed with its beauty and double page is something I really love to try! Then I found out it was you. Whaah! SO proud of you dear.TFS!

Anonymous said...

Wo0o0o0o0W!!!! double layout! i saw it on sunday and was so thrilled. anyways, thank you so much for your continuing inspiration and your kind words on my blog.

i left you an award on my blog if you want to play along.

Hugs,
sarah.

Edleen said...

great 2 pager Sophia!!! awesome take on the sketch :)

hope Daren's back is all better now. have a fun weekend yeah!

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Sophia, thanks for taking time to leave your very kind comments !
you do wonderful pages and should be proud of yourself !! =)

Peggy said...

Hi Sophia, thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving me such a sweet comment!
I love this double page, you've reminded me it's high time to make a double one again.
xxx Peggy