Saturday, June 14, 2008

Being Mom Rocks!

I'm still on a roll on the motherhood theme in my SB. Perhaps I feel more settled within myself to just scrap the recent rare picture of me and my darling son. Just that as I have these grand ideas of what PP to use and how to mix and match them...I found myself stuck in a rut!! And I very nearly wanted to just tear up the LO and redo another one.

I was stuck with the title. I really didn't know what to give it. I was stuck with the placement of my journalling....I was just stuck.

Nonetheless, after much deciding, I thought I would just scraplift's Angie's idea of a hand written scroll in her recent Scrap Idol Challenge and use it here. My improvised version (hers is really much nicer in my opinion).

After which, I was satisfied. JTS this simple piece:


(Click on picture for bigger view)

Journalling:

It says:

I never knew what it exactly meant by being a mom until you came into my life on 11 Jan 2006. Just by holding you in my arms and nursing you at my bosom just unlocked the doors of unconditional love & selflessness in me. I've learnt to just being a mother as each day, week, month and years passed me by. It's been an amazing journey, though at times daunting and challenging, but most of it had been sweet. My son had taught me to love unconditionally.

What made this complete was the journalled scroll =) It just reflects my heart.

No comments: