Wednesday, July 30, 2008

{Forever Friends}

Played with my Scarlet Lime's July Kit for a challenge hosted by Lia in MWL's forum. It's called Lia's Touchy-Feely challenge.
It's to bring out all the fabric-like stash in PP form, brads, felt flowers, etc etc. To give that texturized feel.
I used the CS and PP as well as one ribbon from my kit, but the rest of the fabric-items are from my own stash.
I've been inspired alot by a fellow scrapper, June, her style of SB too. Love how she always managed to place her PPs, cutouts, embellishments so beautifully around her photos. So I "lifted" her style and incorporated some of my own in this LO as well.


Used a strip of my SEI Manderra Island PP which has felt on it.

My journalling:

Did the curled up petal effect once again.

Thanks for looking (TFL)!

1 comment:

Christy said...

This is SO great! I love how you used all the paper and embellishements.. you ROCKED this kit!
hugs girl!
Christy