Friday, August 1, 2008

{Bliss}

Did this LO before July was out, for our 4th wedding anniversary. But alas, I was caught up with work that I didn't have the chance to take pics in the mornings and load into the computer.
Playing with my July's kit from Scarlet Lime =) Using the papers well and still have lots of leftovers and I'm not even done playing with my June's kit either!



Got compliments from the Ed that she liked my handwriting!! =) I smiled, coz no one had ever told me before that they liked my handwriting =) Most of the time, my closest friends and mom says my handwriting is horrendous! So this is a first for me =P
Thanks Ed, really appreciated that =)
Yes, I used the same photo from BFF for this anniversary LO =) I really like the photo. It's by far the nicest photo that I've taken with Dave since the birth of our son. And of course, I was wearing my all time favourite nonya kebaya =)
Thanks for looking nonetheless! Hope you enjoy this LO.

3 comments:

Sasha Farina said...

this is oh so sweet!

momma2omar said...

Hey Sophia...Are you Peranakan by any chance ? You sure know how to work that kebaya :)
And you chose the perfect background PP to compliment your baju.
Can I add your blog to my list ? :)


{hugs}
Aniza

Sophia said...

Hi Aniza,

Thanks for your compliments =) My maternal great grandma is Peranakan...so I'm a diluted 1/8 Peranakan? hahaha, nonethless, I still love the classic look of the nonya kebaya =) I'm definitely not a cheongsam person.

Sure! Go ahead and add me to your blog list. You're in mine now =)