Thursday, August 28, 2008

I've been tagged, "I love your blog"

Oh my! I've been tagged by Sasha who drops by my blog every now and then. What an awesome honor to have her nominate my scrapblog as one of her loves. =) Actually, I really do love her scrapblog!! Really inspirational and so much to look at!! She has gorgeous LOs!!
And for that, I'm gonna pass it on too to those whom I love, love to visit and draw inspiration from.
The rules for the award are - (1) The winner can put the logo on their blog. (2) Link the person you received your award from. (3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs. (4) Put links of those on yours. (5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.
Scraplogs (blogs) I love, in random order:
  1. Edleen - One of the coolest Java scrappers I've ever known. I love how she capture the moments of her little ones and scrap it with so much to look at! She's amazing with her ideas and crafting skills in SB.
  2. Aniza - She just swears by being a strictly paper and glue gal with beautiful and excellent cutting work!!! Absolutely adore and inspired at how she pieces her papers and embellishments together so nicely, which attracts the eye to her LO almost immediately!!
  3. Leena - She's a really cool babe. Though I do not know her personally, I love her spunkiness and her eye for details and creativity in her paper craft!!! She's one of the many talented scrappers who inspires me lots!!
  4. Felicia - One of my fellow groovie gals. She always never fails to amaze me with her out-of-the-box ways and styles of SB. Simply, simply amazed at her creativity!!
  5. Jana - Got to know this talented lady via Pink Sketches! Really amazed at how versatile her pages are!
  6. Deb Harter - Just love her style and use of colours and how she interprets her sketches! Simply amazing!
  7. Aida - She's one of my favourite local scrappers. I don't know her personally, but I admire her works, her artsy and adventurous play in her LOs and her outlook in life! Each time I see her works, it makes me think through how I wanna scrap better.
  8. Kelli - She's another talented scrapper and sketch artist!! Love her sketches!! Love her style of layouts too!! Full of spunk and fun!!
  9. Sarah - Got to know dear Sarah from Pink Sketches DT too. I was viewing her works and going OMG!! Her LOs are sof fun to look at and really attractive to boot!
  10. Sherry - Though Sherry is not a scrapaholic yet and dabbles in a few cards and LOs, she's essentially my best friend whom I find her life with so much interesting details!! =) She's a real gem and a real friend!
  11. Penny Smith - Talented lady from Pink Sketches DT with her works being published! Her style is simply amazing and inspiring!
  12. April - Another gem in Pink Sketches DT too!! Loving her clean cut styles and the subjects she scraps on are interesting!!!
Hope you'll be as inspired as I am by these amazing ladies!!

9 comments:

momma2omar said...

Thanks Sophia...ur so sweet to include me.
smooches..
aniza

verysherry said...

Woo-hoo!!! Am here even tho m not a scrapaholic! Wat an achievement! heehee

Edleen said...

Thanks Sophia! what an honour :)

notetoself said...

aww, thanks Sophia!! :)

Penny Smith said...

Thanks!! That's cool!!
Thanks for your nice comment too!! :)

Anonymous said...

well thank you a bunch sophia! what a sweetheart you are! :)

thanks,
sarah.

Deb said...

Awww thank you, Sophia!! You are so sweet! You made me smile today!

Deb

Anonymous said...

i just wanted to let you know that i totally tagged you back! haha. i cheated with the rules.

-sarah :)

feli said...

thanks for tagging me on your blog! :) have a great weekend sophia!