Friday, September 19, 2008

Family Trip to Bangkok, Thailand

Sawadeekar!!!! (greeting in Thai)

No, no, I didn't go missing. I took a short trip with my family to the land of smiles from 11th Sept - 14th Sept 2008. Once we're back home, I'm needing another holiday from the short trip!!! Had lotsa work to catch up with and only managed to start scrapping again the past 2 days. =)

It was an enjoyable trip for Dave, Daren and myself. It was Daren's and mine 1st trip to Bangkok (BKK)!!! And Daren's 1st ever plane ride too!! I would say that it was really fun to be doing this together as a family and Dave was really sweet to help mann Daren while I browsed, bargained and purchased my loots =P But it was an experience away from home for us!

Ok, am now trying to scrap as much as possible on the photos we took while in BKK.

But it's not exactly alot of photos. We kind of gave up taking pictures after the 1st day =P The only times we took pictures were during our breakfast in the hotel with a tremendous sky view and exploring the hotel. Other than that, it's pretty much good ol' shopping. LOL!

Without further adieu, here's some pics of my 1st LO I did for the trip:
Playing with my AC Felt Thickers.

I created a little pocket holder to hold the plane tickets stubs

In flight entertainment on PSP:

- Vegetales

- Blue's Clues

Playing with the AC Mini Marks Traveller Phrases which I bought way before this trip.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

{1st Plane Ride to BKK/1st Bangkok Vacation}

I based this LO on Pink Sketches #5 as well as submitted this for a Travel Challenge on Groovie =)

Journalling: Our 1st family trip to Bangkok together! Mommy was even more excited as it's her 1st time to BKK in all her adult years & she got to shop!! Daren was pretty excited travelling on the plane as his 1st time experience! We are ever so grateful to Damson for loaning to us his PSP to act as a movie players for Daren; to keep him entertained on board the plane as well as when we're out when we adults would want to finish our meals in peace. Great Trip!!

Thanks for looking!!!

No comments: