Friday, September 19, 2008

Sneak Peeks to Sketch #6

I did this on Wednesday night, the planning and all and did the finishing touches by Thursday.

Am glad to be getting into the groove of things. Lately I've been so busy and tired out that I'm literally scrapping 1 LO a week just for Pink Sketches!! =P But am bouncing back up again.









Yupz! I've started to touch my Scarlet Lime's August Kit!!!

Speaking of kits, I just made my 1st subscription to LabelTulip kits as well!! I really love their stuff and they are oh so yummy!!!!! Thanks to Leena for showcasing their kits with her oh-so-amazing creativity!!! I know I've said this before, but Leena are one of those talented scrappers in Singapore who inspire me lots!!

So in case you're wondering, nope, I'm not attached to any of the kit companies I subbed to. Though I'm secretly hoping that one day I would be!!! *Daydreaming*


LOL!!! Anyways, can't wait to share the full reveal of my LO this Sunday.

1 comment:

sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.