Sunday, October 5, 2008

Laughter...

Does good like Medicine.
I had fun doing Pink Sketches #8! Hop on over to the site and get some scrapping inspiration and fun too!!
I hope you'll like my take on the Sketch #8! =)

Journalling is one of my favourite verses from the bible:

Then our mouth was filled with laughter & our tongue with joyful shouting; Then they said among the nations,"The Lord has done great things for them." - Psalms 126: 2

Supplies: Papers are lovingly provided for by MemoirActs with papers they had brought in from FancyPantsDesigns. The range of PP from Fancy Pants used on this LO : Free Spirit, Dapper and Clair de Lune. Embellishments are from my own stash: AC Vinyl Thickers, BG Dark Choc Chip, Prima Flowers and Say it in Crystals. And last but no least, Ranger Stickles!!!

As I was sorting and going through my photos to scrap this Sketch, I was really drawn to the happy laughing faces in the photos from the photoshoot we went for sometime in August.

And

My boy and darling husband was down with stomach flu this week, with my boy being worst hit with lots of diarrhea. It's been tiring and emotionally draining to see him so miserable and listless and there's nothing really I could do and at the same time my husband had to be away in Hong Kong for work (it's a good thing for him and us).

I just had to take some time to focus on the happy laughing faces in the photos and then the word Laughter just came to my mind... and remembered this phrase "Laughter does good like medicine" I just had to to look through the written Word and look up my favourite verses that has laughter in it (with the help of google as well) - thus Psalms 126:2

I just focused on the Lord's goodness in our family thus far and how good and faithful He had been to Dave and myself as well as to our little boy. I cast my cares and worries to my Heavenly Father over this stomach flu episode and I just knew in my heart that everything will be alright!


Despite that my boy was tossing and turning around in bed and irritating me in my sleep-consciousness, he was back to his usual self this Sunday morning! Praise the Lord! He didn't have the runs this morning and even now as I blogged.

Right now, I'm just a contented panda-eyed mom blogging away! LOL!


Thanks for dropping by! Hope to hear how has your week been!!








No comments: