Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm a Groovie Cover Girl!!!!

Yes! It's official! Been waiting for the launch of this.
LOL!
Now, don't get me all wrong. I'm definitely not modelling for Groovie Scraps Cafe,
BUT
This Inspirational Challenges are to be inspired by Book and CD Covers that will take place once a month!!!
abstract from Groovie Scraps Cafe by Edleen -
"inspired by Book and CD covers, a fresh and brand new Groovie Inspiration challenge for us to step outside of our comfort zone"

So here's the official launch of the 1st book over that we're gonna be inspired by:

Here's my take:

{Ahoy Mates}

Supplies: Basic Grey Recess Line PP (used up last of my stash!!), Tim Holtz Ideology Journalling Tickets and Maya Road Sheer Travel Journal tags (I think that's what it's called), American Crafts Thickers.

I hope you will come play with us over at Groovie Scraps Cafe (a local Singaporean set-up with a good international crowd)!! Remember, do get registered if you've not yet done so and play along with us! You'll love the warm and cozy community there! And chill with us!!! We have a few own going interesting challenges going on in there! It's a place to share LOs and share-alike!

p/s: Thanks Ed for giving me this fun opportunity to be a Groovie Cover (It) Gal!!

========================================

On another exciting front, something else exciting is brewing for me too!!

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Edleen said...

Woohoo!!! love your take on the Book Cover and you're deinfitely one Groovie Cover Girl! :)

have a wonderful week Sophia and hope D is all better now *hugs*