Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Fun UYSC Layout to share

I did the layout for a UseYourStashChallenge (UYSC) over at Groovie Scraps Cafe, using a sketch from PencilLines #109 which featured one of my TSM gals, Sasha, as their guest DT.

I'm starting to be really reliant on using sketches for my layouts. They are really convenient!!
LOL.

Ok, the Groovie Cafe's November's 1st UYSC challenge is that you gotta use 11 pattern papers in the layout and 4 other embellishments.

I used my Autumn Leaves Cuteworld Boy Paper with some of my existing October Afternoon papers for this challenge. Found the perfect pictures to scrap on.
Here it goes:

{Say Cheese}

Check out the cute Owl below! Stamped using my October Afternoon Clear Stamps. And of course my own stash of Riff Raff Curly Tree that came in on Tuesday! Used 3-D pop-up foam dots to prop the tree and the owl up! =)



Journalling on the Tim Holtz Journaling Tickets. Hold your breath! It can be flipped to reveal the other side for more journalling!



Coolz huh?

=============================================

Thanks to all of you for leaving your awesome comments on what you think the layout I did for The Story Matters "talks" to you. I'm really grateful for the interaction and I get to blog-hop a little and leave some love back on your blogs.

I'll be drawing the blessed random winner on 13th Nov yah?

=============================================

Next up.

Some sneaks on what's to come for Pink Sketches this Sunday!! Here's some sneak pics for ya!



Hope they are keeping you on your toes for more =)


Have a great weekend ahead!!!

No comments: