Sunday, November 2, 2008

Groovie November Cover It Inspirational Challenge

Alright. Just needed to update this blog with one more ongoing challenge that I'm involved in doing a LO for.

Are you ready for our next Cover?
Here it is:


And here's my take:


What I did was to rotate the cover to fit a landscape picture that I wanna scrap on.


Playing with "white space" or what's left of it, I allowed the focus to be on the picture and the title in itself. I played with strips of October Afternoon Pattern paper that I have in my stash to form the rows as depicted in the cover.


I hope you liked it and do play along yah?


If you like this Groovie Cover It challenge, do share with me your takes on your LOs!! Leave a link of your LOs under my comments if you are keen to give it a try but not yet a Groovie forum member :) You can choose to scraplift the way the cover is, or the colors or even use the words on the cover.


Though there's no RAK for this one but hey! Just join in the fun with me and participate yah? Would love to see your take and creativity on this one!! You have till 30th November to play with this one! Can't wait to see your takes on it!
This week is absolutely bursting with lots of challenges to try! Do give them a try!!

4 comments:

Edleen said...

your creations are always Great Sophia! love all your layouts and great take on the Book Cover :)

Thanks for having us on Saturday, we certainly had Groovie Fun! hope we didn't cause much of a ruckus @ your place! hehe...

have a Sweet November!
see you soon :)

momma2omar said...

Wow coooooooooool interpretation Sophia !
Title is so cute and ofcourse Darren too !

Colleen said...

Wow! Totally love what you did with that layout!!

Liza said...

I love your take on this challenge! WOW!!! It's totally AWESOME!