Friday, February 6, 2009

MomentsRecorded Challenge #4

MomentsRecorded is back with challenge #4.

This challenge is great for those with stashes of kits,
from our favourite subscription kits club.


The challenge?


To use up one whole kit to make a 6" x 12" album!


Of course you can use things outside the kit to embellish your album.


However, you are highly encouraged to use up as much of the items in the kit as possible.


I'm a HUGE fan of Scarlet Lime and LabelTulip kits.

I was however a little behind time in using my Scarlet Lime kits.

So I used my September Kit

( with their exclusive print of their own papers)

As the papers were perfect for my recent Christmas spent in Perth with my relatives.


So I scrapped a not-so-mini album

(1st album for the year too!)


Check out my submission here:

(for some strange reason, I can't link the slide show here)
http://widget-97.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" quality="high" scale="noscale" salign="l" wmode="transparent" flashvars="cy=bb&il=1&channel=3242591731712909207&site=widget-97.slide.com" style="width:400px;height:320px" name="flashticker" align="middle">



Oh yes!!

Just to share a layout I did for MomentsRecorded Challenge #3 for January 2009 too.


{Mom & Me}



Papers: American Crafts
-------------------------------------------------------------

And...

I just completed this layout last night while watching Americon Idol on TV.

This is for LabelTulip's January 2009 challenge where you had to use 5 items from their January 2009 kits on the layout.


I have yet to "properly" scrap about my Great Eastern Women's 10K run photos. I'm just glad to be able to look back and say,"Hey! I did it! Nothing is all that difficult if I put my mind, heart and soul to it" (I know, contrary to the post on my weighty issues - which means that IT IS POSSIBLE for me to get fit and healthy once more!!)

SO

.


.


.



Here it is, as a reminder to myself:




{You Go Gal}






Journalling reads:

That's what I thought was written all over Dave's face when I approached the finishing line. I wasn't in my top form but hey! I'm proud to say that I did a 10km run in my lifetime and I'm darn proud of it. Maybe I'll do a 21km??

Papers used: Basic Grey, SEI, Jenni Bowlin

Alphas: Creative Imaginations

Journalling Tag provided for in the kit.


I did some real fussy cutting for this one and I liked the overall effect with the help of curling the paper and using 3-D foam adhesives.


I hope you like what I've created so far =)


And thanks for looking here!!


Have a great week ahead!!!


Love,
Sophia

1 comment:

TheresaK said...

beautiful layouts!!!