Saturday, March 7, 2009

DreamGirls Challenge #23

And DreamGirls is back with a new challenge for March!


It's an Ad challenge!!


Here's the Ad:


The prompt?
Must use an item out of the scrapbook aisle
and use a safety Pin!!!

So, here's my take:



I used those packing tape easily bought from a hardware store and used that for my title.

I used some "baby pins" from my MM pack that's been left untouched for a long time!


I gave that vintage look by crumpling and folding on the patterned paper and sanding the edges a little to give a slightly worn look for this challenge.


I hope you like my take!
You should go check out the rest of the Dreamie Divas' work! They are absolutely rocking this challenge!


Be sure to come by and play along with us over at Dreamgirls!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUN FUN FUN layout. i saw it over at dreamgirls and thought "gosh! sophia is totally on a roll!"

hope you have a wonderful sunday,
Sarah.

just lisa said...

Love your take on the ad! Awesome work and super cute pictures too!

Thanks for always leaving sweet comments on my blog and on dreamgirls too!!

Take Care!