Friday, April 3, 2009

Dreamgirls Got Pubbed!!!!

On ScrapStreet.com Magazine - April issue!!!

This is really an exciting time for us as we turn 1 year young!
(though I just joined this amazing team of Dreamies)

And for this, we have Challenge #25

Prompt: Time After Time- Cyndi Lauper

Create a project using part of the lyrics as your title or journaling
You can find the lyrics here Time after time


Product: Must have a clock visible on your LO


Technique: Sewing or feaux stitching


And here's my layout:



Some details:




Supplies mainly from my LabelTulip kit, except for the Maya Road Sheer Clock.

Do come and play along with us over at DreamGirls!!!
(btw, we'll be moving over to blogspot for the next challenge!)


Not to mention, check out the rest of the divas' works!!!


Simply amazing!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------


On being pubbed together as a team...

I'm totally pysched!!!

It seemed a little surreal initially (for me that is) when we got the news from Dolores and we went about doing up the layout for the challenge and submitting to ScrapStreet.com .

It's my first time ever being part of a feature on an online SB mag or any other mag for that matter!

Thanks Dolores and the Dreamie Divas for letting me work along side you talented ladies and being part of this Dream team!

But I was sharing with Sarah (my fellow Pink Sketch mate) that this might likely be my one and only pub :P

Coz I'm still far from being pubbed!

Or rather, I'm still lost in submitting my layouts for publications and the layouts in turn get lost too!

LOL!

-----------------------------------------------------

Ok, playlist.com is acting up due to some song restriction issues that they had to remove some of my initial song choices.

So I made some more new song choices and tried finding my favourite songs in a different name/arrangement format.



I won't know how long more this will last but enjoy the songs with me while you still can

(Dorcas, I know you're reading this and listening to the music!!)


Till the next posting of the next Pink Sketches reveal.

1 comment:

Glenda T. said...

I'm so happy you had the link Sophia because this was the first time I've seen us in the mag!! haha Loved your layout and now I'm off to update my blog with the link!