Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm back with some good news!!!!!

As they say, a picture speaks a thousand words.


Taken nearly 3 weeks ago.


This explains my sudden "dissapearance".


Thanks to Penny (TSM), Kelli (Pink Sketches) and Edleen (Groovie Covers) for your understanding and allowing me to take a temporal and needed break from scrapping during this short period of time while I'm still battling the tiredness and the "evening" sickness (yah, my morning sickness takes the late afternoon/evening shift).


As I was explaining to some of my DT founders, I'm found sitting in front my scrap supplies and spacing out!!! And then, I would leave them on the table and climb into bed and sleep!!!


I just saw my obstetrician on just this Wednesday, I was excited and hoped to have seen the little one's heartbeat....but I only saw a SAC.... which means I'm still relatively early in my pregnancy (despite delaying my visit to see my doctor by 2 weeks).


So, I'll have to go back for a follow-up visit in 2 weeks time and I pray that all will be smooth and well.


My energy levels are slightly better... I'm trying to get started my mojo engine and scrap...but I find myself doing it really slow (back to the good ol' beginning days)...


And oh yes.... Happy birthday to me! :)


Thank you dear friends who sent me your birthday wishes :) I greatly appreciate them and thank you for thinking of me too!


Hope to come back and share some layouts!!


Love,
Sophia

8 comments:

Shyra said...

Ohhh! Congrats Sophia on your pregnancy! When is your bday? Happy birthday! Hope you had a great one! Take good care of yourself and the baby as well! :)

Edleen said...

firstly, Congratulations!!! glad that it's Positive and you rest well yeah :)

Happy Birthday Groovie Girl and wishing you the Best Always!

stinkydudette said...

Today's your birthday? Happy Birthday!! *huggies*

And congratulations on the addition to the family. yay!!

Ailei- Adeline said...

Happy birthday gal!!! and Congratulations on the good news...dun worry, rest well and you will be blessed bountifully!

scrap-myself-silly said...

Happy belated Birthday Sophia !!! What a wonderful birthday too ...
Congrats on getting preggers :) Take care of yourself and precious cargo :)

luvs,
N

~Sasha Farina~ said...

Happy Belated Birthday sweetheart.. and congratulations! what a great news eh!! I'm so happy for you.. rest well!

TheresaK said...

Huge congrats to you!!!!!!

Chok Keun said...

Congrats to ya, Sophia!