Friday, September 4, 2009

JTS the layout I did in SF For Pink Sketches #43


Just to share the layout I managed to crank out over at Sarah's place when I visited her while I was in San Francisco. :)

This is for Pink Sketches #43.

I know, I'm late in posting this. I just managed to up-load the photos from my camera into my computer last night!

I had fun with this! Most of the materials are from a Scarlet Lime Kit except for the background cardstock which is from Basic Grey and the Jenni Bowling Mini Calender.

Thanks for looking! :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey you!

i already told you this, but LOVE that layout. i esp love the scarlet lime kit that you used up! i'm so tempted to buy one of their kits... too bad i shouldn't because i already have too much stuff! :)

hope you have a great day!

hugs,
sarah.