Monday, September 10, 2012

Where Do I Begin?

"Getting my blog background updated.

Saying,"Hi friends! Long time no see! It's been 2 years too long!"

Thinking through the scrap materials inventory that is collecting lots of dusts.

Re-visiting some of the scrapblogs I used to hang out at and read. Getting some inspiration along the way.

Telling myself to aim to blog once a week at the very least which shouldn't be hard to do."

These are some of the things that I've been telling myself to do for very long. I lack the motivation and conviction, thus seating on my behind for way too long and procrastinating. I'm such a procrastinator.

Having no time is not a good excuse I suppose.

Probably I'm just bad at managing my time at updating and scrapping.

Then again, I really have no one to impress so it doesn't really matter.

What matters are the friendship I had forged over the years even via scrapbooking. For that, I am thankful! Always thankful and always lurking in the shadows and checking on your blog every now and then.

LOL.

Anyways, here I am, back at blogging and hopefully some mini projects.

Revamping the look of my blog would definitely be a work in progress.

Found this website which have absolutely gorgeous backdrops and designs for you to dress up the blog with. You can check them out here:

http://shabbyblogs.com/


Any ideas on how best to keep my blog dated? Anyone out there still checking on me to see if I'm breathing? I know I do tweet at times, but that's about all. I should consider to Instagram my site too.


No comments: