Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Some new LOs to share

I'm going on a scrapping frenzy! Coz the datelines for submission of LOs for the June challenges are drawing near and I hope to push myself out of my comfort zone and scrap according to theme =)

Below is my take for Groovie Ed's June Challenge on using chipboard elements with some bling.

(Click on pictures for clearer view)


{AMORE}
Used Rhonna Farrer's PP, Hambly's Screen Prints and K&Co Twinkle/Glittered Chipboard Alphas/Elements
The Scrapbossed Butterfly (Dave sweated over helping me scrapboss this) which I cut-out afterwards. Oh yah, I stringed the pearl beads as well.

Hidden Journalling on MR's Sheer journalling Tags:


Below is another LO for Groovie Mini Challenge using materials provided by the hostess for the month of June's GMC.

{June Memories}

My "virgin" 6" x 12" LO for this GMC.

TFL!!

No comments: