Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sneak Peeks

Hi Friends! I've been scrapping. For my 1st Pink Sketches LO =)
I was on a roll that I did 2 LOs! LOL!
Talk about being really excited.
I can't wait for the launch of Pink Sketches come 17th Aug and also to see my team mates' works!
Anyway, just thought to share some sneak peaks with you, my friends.
1st LO:


from 2nd LO:

In the mean time, I'm done with dressing up my chipboard box for a workshop that I'll be conducting for MemoirActs called Chip of the Ol' Board. =)

Can you believe that I've been procastinating doing the outer cover for nearly a year?? I've done the insides though LOL!

Alrighty, have a good weekend!

Will take pics of the chipboard box and share some sneak peaks of it too here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow sophia! you make me want to see your layouts already!