Monday, December 15, 2008

Pink Sketches #17

Here's Pink Sketches #17.


My take on the Sketch.








Playing with my stash of Hamblys and my old stash of Pebbles Inc. paper leftover from Daren's baby layouts which I did.

It's really a progression how I've moved on from baby-boy/children suited patterned papers to more colors and other various type of variety of patterned papers available to us now.


There's a stamp at the corner which says "Good Times" which is from my October Afternoon collection of stamps.


Journalling: Watching you play & bond with Daddy, I just can't help but smile =) When the camera is out, you were ever so willing to go,"One, Two, Smile!" & coyly posed for the camera together with Daddy. It's been a big thing each time you lay your hands on the camera, always looking for Daddy to take self-portraits with you. It goes to show how close your relationship with Daddy is. You never hesitate to look to him to be your source of fun, comfort & tower of strength! Love, Mommy.



Supplies: Hamby Screen Prints, PebblesInc Boys Only Dots pattern paper, EK Success Phrase Cafe Epoxy Stickers, MME's Signature Life accessories



I'll be busy these few days with work before I fly off to Perth.


So I apologize for the lack of real updates and just some quick brief updates of what I'm doing.


===========================================

Winner of my Rak:


Edleen!!!!!


Congrats Girl!

And you've won this surprise RAK!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.


Courtesy by my husband who bought a few bags for me from Vietnam. This is handmade and beautifully embellished! I had to RAK one away and it's brand new!


Contact me on how best to pick up the bag Edleen!
And thank you all for sharing your indulgences with me =)
It sure put a smile on my face reading your indulgences!!
Have a great scrappy week ahead!
Counting to Christmas!!
Love,
Sophia

3 comments:

Edleen said...

Sophia...Thank You kindly :)
that is a lovely bag!

and love your layout from the sketch. we'll try and catch up before you leave ok! ;)

Sasha Farina said...

yummy Hambly goodness! :D

momma2omar said...

Cool LO woman ! I see ur putting ur eyelet setter to good use ...hehe..
Hey congrats Ed .. pretty pretty bag...droolz.